Friday, June 01, 2007

Cebu Album: Almost Done!

Another page for my Cebu album done! Yeah!
BOYDEE & BANG IN CEBU
Quote reads: It is impossible to enjoy relaxing thoroughly, unless one has someone to enjoy it with.

Credits: kit - Just Punky 2 by Royanna Fritschmann at My Digital Muse; fuschia paper - Just Punky 1 by Royanna Fritschmann; glitter swirl - Shabby Sundress Elements by Eve Recinella; folded corner - by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo; journaling tag - by Silvia Romero; fonts - KGD Dixi, KGD Jackie; layered sketch - Gettin' Playful 1 by Janet Phillips


Probably just a couple more and I should be done. Then it's off to the printer with it: Shutterfly books. Can't wait to try them out. I've been hearing all good things about this company, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and give them a try. And yes, I will most definitely be posting pics of the book when I get them! :)

1 comment:

Olivia Dizon said...

Whoohoo! Thanks for our LO Te! :D