Friday, June 29, 2007

Relaaaaaaxation

Ahhhhhh!!!! The blissful sound of.....silence. No kids, nothing. Just us adults. Blessed silence. Woke up to a late breakfast and joined Randy, Stella and Noj in the dining room. Still eating very very carefully so as not to upset the stomach. Very sensitive, and very gross when I eat too much, hehehe.

We played a few board games after breakfast while trying to fix the room arrangements for when everyone would arrive later on in the day.

Japa and I just stayed in our room for a couple of hours. Relaxing. I didn't even take out my laptop....I'm trying to catch up on the whole Harry Potter series again before the new (and last!) book comes out next month.

At around 2 pm, we decide to go get some lunch at Gourmet Cafe. Yes, salad and soup do not sound like the best thing for this tummy, but it sounded better and much lighter than fast food or some gross native lunch.

And the battery of the pick up would not start. After some grunt work of pushing (not me, the boys!), we were finally on our merry way. Japa found a place to get the car battery and the guy changed the whole thing without turning off the car, with the AC running because I was still in it! Amazing! Didn't know that was possible!

So anyway, as we were finally having lunch of soup and salad, Bang calls to let us know that they (including Ranger and Raine) were already in Tagaytay, and they were going to grab some merienda. We told her we were going to follow.

And we did, to Bag of Beans or something like that where, when we got there, there was cheesecake, 2 different kinds of pasta and a gross-looking beef PIE on the table. Yes, a full-blown meal for merienda. Hehehe.

Afterwards, we all went home to veg out some more while Boydee and Bang went to a spa. For dinner, we went to Leslie's, a place that specializes in bulalo, some beef-and-bone-boiled-in-some-water dish. Tasty and good, but I wasn't eating my fill since I was scared of what it would do to my tummy. I also had coconut ---the juice and the meat, which, according to my dear husband, would help replenish my electrolytes. :)

All in all, it was a veggy-kind of day :)

TTFN!

No comments: