Friday, August 15, 2008

Owwwiiieeee!!!

I woke up with a stiff neck today. Definitely NOT a good thing to have when the wedding of Rod and Zhar is TOMORROW!!!! I was feeling a bit of a twinge last night, so I slapped on some Ben Gay. So far so good. When I woke up this morning though. It was ba-a-a-ad. In a panic, I slathered on Zostrix, something like Ben Gay but prescriptions strength.

Say it with me....OOOOOOOWWWWWWIIIIIEEEEE!!!! Whoohoo! Did that ointment sting, especially when I was sweaty! Yikes! I couldn't rub it off since that would make the ointment get deeper into my skin, hehehehe. Ugh ugh and triple ugh, man! It was not a fun thing to have today at all! I couldn't even stay on my laptop that long since I was extraneously craning my neck no matter where the laptop was---on my stomach, on my lap, on a table. All I could do really was rest, supine in bed pretty much.

Thank goodness I have a STACK of books I got for my birthday, hehehe. They kept me company today!

My stiff neck was the perfect excuse NOT to go dinner with everyone else, though *wink wink*. It was at Tita Moning's, where Rod proposed to Zhar. In Intramuros, Manila. Need I say any more??? Of COURSE I didn't want to brave the Friday evening traffic, coupled with the fact that it was payday AND that it was the night before the wedding!!!

Call it age or whatever, but I would rather rest before the big day, even if I'm not the bride, hehehehe! I'm expecting it to be an uber-full day tomorrow, what with make up sessions starting at 7 am for some! :)

Here's my one and only layout for today:

GHOST CHASE

Off to get some much needed beauty sleep! :)

1 comment:

Elizza said...

LOVE the layout! WHEN will I start scrapping?!?!?!