Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Back!

Palawan was just BEAUTIFUL!!! Very clean, very green, very fun. Tiring, but fun. We went kayaking, snorkeling, boating and always always we had the most fun EATING!!! Yup, that's what we do best I guess. :) And it helped that all our meals were buffet style, hahahaha! We never did go hungry and let me tell you that the hospitality at Lagen Island is unsurpassed! Everyone was just polite, helpful and KNEW what their island had to offer.

I'm trying to figure out how to get Japa's and/or Elizza's facebook albums and videos on here just so I won't have to upload everything myself. Takes too long, you know? So hang on just a sec while I try my luck.....

Ok, no such luck. The best I did (and a much faster way) was to save the images from the Facebook albums of Fr Benny, Lai and Japa and uploaded them to slide for a slide show. It takes forever to load the hi-res photos!

Japa and Lai's pics (I mixed them up by mistake!)


Fr Benny's pics



See how beautiful this island is? I guess the layouts I'm planning to do will speak for the true beauty of the place :) While not exactly in the boondocks, Lagen Island wasn't a metro hub either. But food was plentiful, the hospitality unsurpassed, and the amenities were a-ok. We sure could have used Rubis tweezers though, when Rogan got a wood splinter in his finger, but there was an on-site clinic and we got the thing out of his finger no prob.

Luckily for the kids, DepEd had declared half day of school today because of a storm. So technically, the kids just missed a half day of school, whew! :)

Now it's time to get our sunburned bodies in bed. After slathering the lotion all over, of course, hehehe. Don't want to be itchy and peeling tomorrow, right?

TTFN!

No comments: