Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Day at the Hospital

I *was* supposed to go to the Site today, but Mom didn't have anyone with her in the hospital. The second male nurse couldn't quite cut the work required for Dad. Oh well. So I spent another day at the hospital, TRYING to work. The most I could do, really, was write several memos. And that was it. I tried to do numbers stuff, but the hospital environment just wasn't a conducive working environment at all! Sigh!

I did beg Mom that I *had* to leave by 530 at the latest so that I could attend Office Aerobics, hehehehe. I need to keep that going just so I'd get some exercise in! We were smarter today, leaving the AC on a tad so we can get some air. It was better, and I think everyone did pretty well. I worked up a sweat pretty quickly, which was an achievement in itself, LOL!

Here are a couple of pages I got done yesterday:

SNAKE BOY

2ND AQUATHLON

No comments: