Saturday, February 23, 2008

And Inspiration Strikes!

Whoohoohoo! Finally! I've gotten my mojo back! Ok, maybe not fully restored, but I got some pages done. Yup, pages....as in more than one!!! Yeah!

BOYS IN MACAU
3RD MONTH (L) - ROGAN
3RD MONTH (R) - ROGAN

With the exception of the last layout, the kits I used were taken from this thread posted at DST where scrappers stated that they wanted to play the game, and designers would pick scrappers to scrap with their designs. It was so much fun! There were a LOT of generous designers who posted in the thread and sooo many great ones that I never knew existed!

I guess with all the negative thoughts on piracy in the digiscrapping industry, we all needed a picker-upper of sorts. And this thread started by Gabs (evitangel) was the perfect solution! So Gabs, wherever you, are a huge THANK YOU for doing this! I think it was a great thing to have, and helped to restore the reasons of WHY we scrap our memories in the first place. And the generosity of the designers out there show no bounds, really. For credits, just click on the images.

TTFN!

No comments: