Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In the Land of the Living

...the Online Community that is. Going back home has it's perks for sure, but I had to endure a couple of days of NO INTERNET!!!! Que horror, eh? Ugh! That was a tad bit difficult, definitely. I canNOT believe how so out-of-touch I felt! Hehehe.

But it feels so darned GOOD to have internet again! It feels FANTASTIC!!! WHoohoohoo!!! I've been busy uploading a couple of layouts that I finished (at least I was productive, hehehe) AND downloading a TON of new CT stuff! So I'm hoping to have some time to actually sit down to scrap while having the internet humming in the background for some ready-access to challenges and inspiration.

So this will be a short post, as I've got some gift wrapping to do while my files are being downloaded :)

Some {SCRAPS} to leave you with:
PENGUINS
JUST BEING A GIRL
MY STEED
TTFN!

No comments: