1. 75-85 more gifts to wrap for the Marytown kidsAck! Looking at this list and I just want to throw my hands up! Everything except the last one is Christmas related and the big day is Tuesday next week! But really, all the preparations MUST be done by this weekend right? I mean, who wants to keep wrapping up until Christmas day?!?!? Mom! Hehehehe.
2. finish wrapping and labeling gifts of the kids for their classmates
3. wrap gifts for teachers
4. prepare/shop for Christmas party food for the kids' classes
5. finalize food for the Marytown kids for the 23rd
6. wrap gifts for officemates (and my baby and mother for the office Kris Kringle)
7. try and figure out what I'm going to wear for the office party (has to be "futuristic"---HELP!)
8. coordinate travel plans for January trip to France
Ever since I started this wrapping frenzy, I have not stepped on the elliptical machine or the treadmill. I have not scrapped. I haven't done anything for ME, pretty much! Sigh! I need to go to the parlor to have a manicure and pedicure. I need to go somewhere other than Greenhills or to La Vista just so I can practice putting on make up, hehehe. I think I've forgotten how to do this!!!
It's been 4 days since I've scrapped last and I want ---I NEED--- to scrap to preserve some sanity. That, and I've got CT stuff coming out of my ears that are screaming "scrap me!!!" And I want to, but my cough has been irritating the heck out of me......but this seems to be getting better (knock on wood!) so hopefully I am able to churn out a few pages today. Yes, in the PLURAL. Like I said, I MUST scrap! :)
Ok, leaving with a short post and a few more scraps.
This page is a nostalgic one. It has Tita San in it (on the left). This photo was taken in 2001; we lost her to cancer this past July.