Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Finally Got to Scrapping!!!

Can you feel the excitement, can you? Can you?

All I can say is: ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! It feels soooooo good to be able to scrap again! FINALLY! Not the greatest layout that ever came out of Photoshop, but hey, it's a page DONE!!! Whoohooo! Yay me!
TOGETHER-CHRISTMAS EVE

Good thing Nina of Nina's Scraps Designs came out with an SOS in our google groups for layouts for her new kit, Simply Together, which is coming soon. I told myself I had to DO something since I hadn't produced a page in more than a month (!!!). It was a start, and I knew all I had to do was start (and finish) a page for me to get my scrapping mojo going.

Sure enough, I could feel the creative juice flowing, and I was actually looking at pictures and kits to scrap with! Unfortunately, this had to be short-lived as we had to go to Ayala for lunch, and then later, left the house for an early dinner to celebrate JR's birthday at Coral Garden (yummm!)

But at least, I got a page scrapped, and I'm happy!

No comments: