Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Good to Be Home

We were a tad delayed because of all the snow in Vancouver. Before we could even leave the ground, it took at least 45 minutes to de-ice the roads! Man!

The flight was uneventful, having way less turbulent pockets than the first leg to Vancouver. The kids were asleep most of the way, thank goodness! So was I actually, hehehe.

As we neared Manila though, I made sure to drink some coffee. I knew I had to do the reviewers of the kids and I couldn't spend most of the day asleep from jet lag could I? And that was how the morning went: me on my laptop hurriedly typing, and the kids, after a shower and a brief respite, hit the books. Ranger was whisked off by his yaya (yay!!!) so that he wouldn't disturb his siblings.

I am sooo looking forward to sleeping on our own bed. It has a NEW memory foam topper. Four inches this time around, which Japa brought home with him to air it out. It is nice and thick and just oh-so-comfy to sit and lie on!!! Our old 2-inch topper was cut in half and the girls each had one, which made them happy, hehehe.

It's been a long day, but at least everything's done. The kids are off to school tomorrow and are already asleep. I'd best try and get some shut eye, too, just so jet lag won't be so hard to get over.

Ta-ta!

No comments: