Monday, January 19, 2009

Blood Tests

I woke up bright and early and remembered NOT to eat OR drink.I had to have fasted for 12 hours before having my blood taken for several tests that the doctor had ordered.

So off I went to Medical City, getting there before 9 am. Good thing, too. Apparently, people here really don't like getting up early to do things, in general. While not exactly empty, I was able to put in my request, pay (a whopping P8,000 plus!!!), and do a few crossword puzzles before my number was called.

Five minutes later, with a bandage in the crook of my elbow, I walked out of the lab and straight into Starbucks for much needed nourishment. Like a mocha frap would give so much, hahahaha!

I have a few layouts to share, that I wasn't able to upload yesterday:

SKETCHING LIKE A PRO
SKETCHING POOH
REINDEER PLUTO
PET FOR A WEEKEND
That last layout of Ranger and his pet for the weekend, Pikachu the turtle, was hurriedly done because I had to put photos of Ranger in the class folder detailing what he had done to and for the class pet turtle. If you know me, I totally CHAFED at slapping on just photos on that blank sheet of paper! Hahahahaha! So yes, I layout just HAD to be created specifically for the occasion! :) I think it turned out pretty well :)

No comments: