Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

What a hectic past few days! Yes, trying to get ready for Halloween, including finding some costumes. I *was* going to be the Queen of Hearts of Maleficent (that evil queen in Sleeping Beauty), but I knew we were going to be going trick or treating with the kids and there was NO way I was going to subject myself to being in a sauna-like costume in this weather! Ugh!

So, I came up with this:
That's totally homemade, too, sans the wig and hat, which came from Disney, of course. Check out the yellow parts to my costume: totally PAPER!!! And that sheriff star? From one of Nina Scraps Designs' kit, All-Stars. I printed it out, and Japa stuck his el cheapo silver sheriff star on it to make it look "authentic". Hehehehe. Ingenuity at it's best, eh?

Because I was Jesse, I told Japa to be Woody:Aren't we a pair? Hahahaha!

The kids wore their Literacy Night costumes of course, since Mama didn't want to spend any more money than was necessary.A layout I did with a W&W collab with Chere Edwards:Layout is clickable for credits :)

We did something new this Halloween. Japa made up a treasure hunt for the kids, which had them running all over the house looking for clues. The end was a huge "X" marks the spot, right above their loot bags, their final prize and "treasure".
Watch out for more Halloween pages from me.....when I get around to doing them AND posting them on this ole blog!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearl bead . This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like gemstone pendant.You can visit our cultured pearl earrings.cultured pearl have good quality.

Anonymous said...

generic xanax online xanax for dogs separation anxiety - xanax and alcohol rage