Saturday, February 07, 2009

So Sleepy!

I have no idea why, but I was just really tired today. In the morning, I was at the hospital with Dad, bright and early (9 am-ish). I stayed a couple of hours because I needed to get home before Japa left for Chie's son's baptism; I had yet to wrap a gift. I meant to do it last night, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Laziness, yes. And now I'm paying the price! Not that I didn't get enough sleep last night.....I think I've gone by on way lesser hours of sleep. But, oh well.

After the hospital, and rushing home to look through the stock cabinet for gifts, wrapping and sending Japa off, I lay in bed. My laptop was on, hoping against hope that I'd be able to scrap something. But NCIS won out and I started watching a few episodes.....only to nap. For at least two hours! Heheehhe. I just simply fell asleep!

Good thing the kiddos weren't there....after their Saturday morning activities of swimming and Kumon, they went to La Vista to play with Bric. Then to Apitong to hang out. They were back by 430 pm so that we could all go to the hospital chapel for our anticipated mass. Best to do it today than be uber tired tomorrow from Family Day.

Since we were early, I dropped by to see Dad. And was in time to see a (minor?) procedure being done on him: an inter-jugular tube (???) to give access for the dialysis machine. The doctor advised against him having the access point in the leg again, to avoid it being infected so easily. So Dad had his neck cut open to insert the tube. Ugh. Bloody procedure, obviously, it being a major artery!

* can you FEEL my hair standing on end yet??? *

I actually wanted to be in the room with him when the doctor did the procedure, but they shooed me out! *POUT* The nerve! hmp!

After mass and another short visit to Dad upstairs, we brought the kids to Omakase for dinner. And did they dig in! Like they hadn't eaten for several days! (it was more like hours, if the truth be known). I guess they missed their favorite restaurant, hehehehe.

Ok, am not even attempting to scrap tonight. We need to be up REALLY early tomorrow to go Enchanted Kingdom for Family Day.

G'night!

No comments: