Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Appraisals and Scraps

Back at the main office today. Working on performance appraisals. I need need *NEED* to get a base appraisal for all the employees sometime yesterday, hahahahaha! As in ASAP! Like late last year. Sigh! But hey, again, my word for the year has been working magic and is actually enabling me to finish what I need to do!

And what with all the words on the computer screen today, it felt GOOD to just have to look at pictures for a change!

PLAZA INN
MICKEY JELLO

Our Hong Kong Disneyland is looking pretty good --and fuller-- with what I've been scrapping. Hopefully, I will finish this album sometime this year, hahahaha. Seriously. I'm doing our September 2008 trip....and we still have a November 2008 trip to HK Disneyland that I have yet to start on!

Posting this early.....I can't wait to try and fall asleep. Is this what age does to you: requiring you to function on less hours of sleep in a day?!? Sigh! Seems I've been going on an average of 4-6 hours of sleep the past few weeks and it's making me miserable. I try and take longer to wake up, but nothing's doing the trick! I wake up at the slightest noise, or lack thereof, like when our airconditioning turns off automatically, hehehehe.

It does help that we have a brand new 4-inch memory foam mattress. It took a while to get used to how thick it was though, but now that I have, my sleep has been pretty good. My back is cushioned and I can feel myself SINK in all that thick memory foam stuff. Of course, I could also do with a sleep number bed, like the one we have in the States. The girls love that mattress, too, allowing us to have a softer or firmer mattress as we wish. Ahhhhhh!

Ok, off to bed!

Before I forget, a very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to RIELLE!!!!

No comments: