Monday, February 02, 2009

Site Work

Spent the day at the site, working on rate sheets, among other things. Boring day at work, in general. But at least I'm still sticking to my word for the year (work), right?


I know, a month late, but hey, mine really did come out as WORK!

What with the "birth" of Rex the Suburban, it's going to take a lot of hard work making ends meet. Which is why I'm always on the lookout for whatever small business opportunity there is out there. I'm willing to explore anything, but so far I'm enjoying earning some scrapping money by blogging! :) Totally easy, and so up my alley! Now, it's just a matter of keeping to a schedule and actually blogging everyday.

Oh and watch out too, I'm promising myself I'm going to catch up on my Project 365. Soon. Hehehehe. I know I have the photos, it's just a matter of narrowing it down to a few and then one. And then scrapping with them. THAT'S the hard part, the time-consuming part. But I want it done, and so I'm going to hold myself to that promise :)

No comments: