Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Trading Overseas

Not physical trading, but stocks. Japa just told me he was looking to trading internationally, more specifically in China and in the US. He is scheduled to talk to this guy who can help him trade. I wonder how different this is from an options screener*....I've come across that term recently and I've always been intrigued by it. :)

I don't like anything to do with finance but if there is a tool out there that helps you analyze the millions of stocks and bonds out there in a timely manner, wouldn't that be a huge help? Time saving too, I'm assuming. Japa's tied to his laptop every weekday morning because of trading. I'm sure this will be a big help to him.

*This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.com.

1 comment:

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Hi Rona. Thanks for stopping by. About the finance side, I don't like it either, though hubby is really good on it, and I think they should talk, hubby could give some pointers, just incase he's really interested. Just my two cents :) Beth