Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stupid Shoe People

I have NO shoes to wear on the wedding!!! Aaargh! The stew-pid shoe people who were supposed to make my shoes simply forgot! I ranted, raved, and screamed bloody murder on the phone. I demanded to talk to the manager or owner and that was ONLY when the person on the other end said she was going to try and do something about it! Leche!!!

In short, they ran out of fabric for the shoes and didn't even bother to call me! Yet they have my cell number! I totally let them have it, saying that it was THEIR problem and not mine! Obviously, it WAS my problem because I was left with NO shoes!!! Stupid imbeciles, I tell you!

So, Lai and I went to Shoe Mart (told you this was the place to go when in a pinch, hehehe!). And found a pair that would do. Not that comfy, but it was passable. Open-toed, but at least my toesies could breath :). And NO, I have absolutely NO intention of picking up my shoes on Friday morning, when the custom-made ones are supposed to be done!

No comments: