Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cebu Album: Almost Done!

I know, I know. I already used this title a few posts down....but I just realized while looking through my album pages that Japa and I did NOT have a pic of us while in Cebu!!! No can do, right? It IS my album after all! Hehehe.

CEBU SUMMER '07
Japa and me at Bang's beach house in Cebu.

Credits: kit - Scrapdish Designers April Mega Collaboration Kit; ribboned buttons - In the Lines by Angela Barton at SSD; clothing label, date tag - Heat Wave by Dani Mogstad at SSD; vintage storyboard - by Katie Pertiet; font - Adler


By this time, obviously, I am veering away from the blues and greens that I've used almost exclusively for the album. Now to get more pages uploaded to Shutterfly so I can order my album SOON!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

your a very beautiful couple..lovely layout.