Thursday, June 14, 2007

Talk of Yet Another Vacation

Yes, we are the family who loves to eat and who loves to plan and take vacations.

Apparently, the boys are going to be attending the Jaycee World Congress this November in Istanbul, Turkey. So Elizza comes up with the idea to go to Paris, France since she hasn't been there ever. And she starts working on all of us to see who are amenable to the idea, hehehe.

Well of COURSE I want to go, too! It's been a looong decade (!!!) since I've stepped on European soil! So now, I'm off to call RCI and look through the internet to see if we can find a timeshare unit to exchange for France and Turkey.

Hmmmm.....I wonder how many in our family are open to the idea of vacationing in some Villas in Italy? That should be fun! Cold, but fun for sure. Any takes dear family? Just let me know!

No comments: