Wednesday, June 13, 2007

School Time

With all the activities and excitement going on yesterday, I forgot to blog that it was the kids' first day of school! Yes, on Independence Day itself, but because President Arroyo decided that the holiday itself was going to be on Monday so as to have a long weekend, the kids' first day of school happened on June 12.
Here are my kiddos on their way out the door. I was so sleep-deprived, but the scrapper in me was definitely awake! I told them to grab the camera before they walked out so that I could take their pics. Hehehe. I even had them take out their school binders and I took a picture of them holding those :) And yes, the standard answer was that "Mama NEEDS pictures of you guys to put in your albums!" Thank goodness the kids are so used to me taking their pics that they happily oblige, hehehe.
Here's to a school year full of lessons to be learned, friendships to be made, and growth to be experienced!

No comments: