Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Day AFTER the Wedding

What a night! I still have some reception pics, but I can't show those without editing them since a lot of them are nice and dark. Sigh. Man oh man oh man! I am SO dead tired! Those dang HIGH HEELS just about killed me! I can FEEL my body complaining, even as I stand up....all the more so when I sat in the car!

We were off to entertain Ric and Maria Citron....we met up at the Fort for lunch at Kaiseki, then separated ways. The boys to VWL the girls to do some shopping. Well but of COURSE I bought more than I should have! Hehehe. At least, I got some Christmas shopping (already!) done! So YAY for me!

Then we went to Mati's for some sinful dessert: this flourless chocolate lava cake served with ice cream. Aaargh! Totally calorific, but totally yummy! We "had" dessert for a few hours...until the boys arrived and then we all trooped to Silk at Serendra for some great Thai food. Loooove the padthai and the tomyang soup, even if it was too hot for me!

You think our day was over? Uh-uh. We HAD to have dessert! Hehehehe. Off to UCC for various types of desserts and some coffee. Decaf of course....I want --NEED-- to sleep tonight! Oh, and yes, Randy and Stella joined us for dinner and dessert. Some things such as wedding nights can be postponed because of family and food! Bwahahaha!

TTFN!

No comments: