Monday, June 25, 2007

Back to Work

It's the work week AFTER the wedding. Hehehe. I know, everything the past few weeks have been in relation to the wedding. So we've got before the wedding stuff and now, after the wedding stuff.

It's Monday, and that means time for work. For real. No more days off, no more wedding stuff to take care of. Time for the nitty gritty. :)

I come into work and all seems normal...until I open my drawer which holds my pens. For some strange reason, pens get lost in this office, whether they're in a drawer and especially when they're just left on top of desks! Yes, even with our names taped to the pens! Which is why I've requested for discount pens; we can have a plentiful supply of pens at a minimum cost.

In other office news, I got busy with some legal documents that needed some attention. That took a lot of hours :). Then tons of checks to sign and other documents to check. Making a note here that I really MUST start the appraisal system in the office, as pushed by Japa. Sigh---more paperwork, hehehe.

{SOME SCRAPS}
SPLISH SPLASH
Journaling reads:

Mama! ...blub, blub...
Take my ...blub, blub...
my picture! ...blub, blub...
and I’ll ...blub, blub...
try to ...blub, blub...
SMILE! ...blub, blub...

Credits: papers - Mix n Match Basics - BLUES by Katie the Scrapbook Lady at The Digi Shoppe; bubbles - Bubbly Suds by Gina Miller; buttons, alpha - Trendy Trousers by Eve Recinella at SSD; fonts - DB Connor Buck by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo, Century Gothic; layered sketch, stitches, tags - by Jen Caputo, Collection 18


STAPLE FOODS
Journaling reads: Pasta, Pizza, Sausages. These are always found on our table, much to the dismay of the kids’ pediatrician. But these are TOO yummy to not be served! At least once or twice a week, we have each of these staple, basic food stuff as a meal...or two...or three! The whole family LOOOVES to eat pasta, pizza and sausages every chance we get!

Credits: kit - Grandma's Kitchen by Tina Williams; blue papers, tag - Some Kind of Wonderful, an SSD collab; font - Sandra Oh; layered sketch - Collection 18 by Jen Caputo

No comments: