Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tired Tuesday

Who wouldn't be tired if one slept at almost 5 am?!?!? Aaargh! I don't think it was because of all the fun I had scrapping last night, although I was trying to ---and DID---get caught up on my CT requirements that were due today. I don't think it was because I showered too late last night; I think I even showered early, i.e., by 10 pm last night I think.

What I DO think it was, was the coffee that I drank at around 10 am yesterday at the office. But because of ONE cup of coffee?!?!? Sheesh! Could I be getting old?!?!?! Egad!!!

Or is it just plain old insomnia? I need to get out my book about perimenopause or something. The author escapes me right this moment. Making a mental note here to take that book out from our library and put it on my night table.

I really really REALLY need to go to bed early. I've been walking like a zombie for a few days now, from lack of sleep. You'd think I was in desperate need of hangover cures or something! Aside from the lack of sleep (am I turning into an insomniac?!?!), I've been having migraines; and I just KNOW this is because from the lack of sleep!

Ok. Off to do office work for now. And scrap just ONE more layout for me to get absolutely caught up on my Divine Digital CT requirements. :)

TTFN.

No comments: