Thursday, April 05, 2007

Maundy Thursday

No work today, because it's Maundy Thursday. So what did I do? I scrapped, and scrapped.....and scrapped! Hehehehe. Like I said in my previous post, catching up!

But it wasn't a very long day, hours-wise. We left the South at three in the MORNING, this morning!!! Rodney won poker, so at least someone from the family won, eh? The whole time the boys were playing poker, Lai, Zhar, Cathy and my holed up in Cathy's den and scrapped. Only. Poor Michelle wasn't into scrapping, so she watched Grey's Anatomy on the desktop computer.

So yeah, I got the layouts I needed done, DONE.

And I scrapped :)

BATHTUB FUN
The girls having some fun in the tub...for 2 whole hours! And yes, I had to smudge those parts a bit...no telling what maniac lurks out there!

Credits: kit - Bubbles and Giggles kit and Add-On by DeDe Smith at Divine Digital; folded corner - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks; photo filter - by Holly McCaig; font - DB Jennifer; layered sketch - A Little Eclectic 6 by Janet Phillips


LEGO PEOPLE
Journaling reads: Two-year old Raegan enjoying the kiddie playground at Legoland. She had a blast posing with the Lego people and just exploring everything!

Credits: kit - Tread Softly by Rina Kroes at SBE; vintage frames - by Nancy Comelab; folded corner template - by Karah Fredricks; font - DB Teacher; sketch - by Brenda Kempf; for Rina Kroes' SBE Scripture Challenge


PALM SUNDAY
A photo of the girls this past Palm Sunday...gaily waving their palms to celebrate Jesus' entry into Jerusalem. I am so glad I brought my camera to church, which I don't normally do. I was prepared for it being Palm Sunday though!

Credits: everything by Rina Kroes at SBE: papers, embroidered patch - Eastern Spice; flower, brads, alpha, butterfly, beads, staple - Au Naturelle; leaves - Sketch a Doodlez1; word art - for the SBE Scripture Challenge; aged photo frame; JOY striptionary - by Manda Bean at SSD; font - Times New Roman, the King and Queen

TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Juicy Couture, Slippers, Vera Wang Lavender Label, Herve Leger, Ami Dans La Rue, Tigerlily, Giuseppe Zanotti, J.W. Hulme Co., Daughters of the Revolution, Nanette Lepore, Bird by Juicy Couture, Low Luv x Erin Wasson, Sheri Bodell - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale!