Friday, April 06, 2007

Squeezing One More Layout In!

Yup. 3 am....Yup. You read that right----3 in the MORNING!!! Aaargh!!!

I'm not sure if it's my medication or not, but I have been staying up nights. I'm talking about 2-ish or 3-ish in the morning. There have been some days that I'm up 'til 5 am!!! Can you believe that?

Ok, I did a little bit of research. My meds MUST contain Phentermine, a d.r.u.g primarily used as an appetite suppressant. Which, if you know me, I really NEED. However, as I read on Wikipedia and Medicinenet, not only does Phentermine suppress my appetite, it can also give me insomnia, among other things! I figure that staying up late at night will let me lose weight for sure. The meds must be increasing my metabolism somehow, which makes me more alert.

Whatever. Just as long as it's working and I'm losing weight SAFELY, I have no qualms about staying up late. Except of course for the inevitable breaking out of pimples. Gross.

Anyhoo, before I get to bed, here's another layout done:

MY BOYS
Japa and the boys. Love these photos.

Credits: kit - Easter Memories by Michelle Swadling at Divine Digital; folded corner - by Karah Fredricks; font - DB Danielle; layered sketch - Simply Spaced White Space by Pamela Gibson at Divine Digital

And with that, I really MUST go to bed!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

wow! we've been busy! :D great layouts, as usual!