Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Added News

{Schtuff}

I kinda like this heading. :) Schtuff will now refer to other stuff other than my Scraps, hehehe. Office, family, life in general. They fall under "schtuff".

I went to see Dr Mitch today. Of course, she berated me for being a "prodigal patient" hehehe. Oh well. But i told her I just HAD to see her because my weight loss was dwindling in a big way. But when I got on the scale, I had lost another TEN pounds! Whoohoohoo!!! That is just amazing, considering that I last saw her in September. She also measured my each of my arms, each of my legs, my waist and my hips. I lost from one to two INCHES on each of them! How great is that! How did I do it? I have no idea, but it must be her combination of diet pills like an appetite stimulant, fat burners, and vitamins that did the trick. All in the name of weight loss, eh? Just as long as it's working, I am happy!

She's supposed to start me on my diet pills by this week. Again. But instead of ending with month 6, she's going to make me start month 4 again. I told her I had a wedding in June that I MUST look good for, hehehe.

TTFN

No comments: