Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lo and Behold: An Internet Connection!

In Cebu and experiencing internet-withdrawal. I never realized how important and VITAL having an internet connection is. A bit shallow yes, but I really NEED to have SOME internet everyday. Maybe just a couple of hours just so I can read blogs, surf the message boards, upload my digital layouts, and yes, so I can BLOG.

Boydee was able to bring a travel router to the Beach House. But not one of us could figure out how to have our laptops connect to it! Until Japa arrived this morning. And what did he do? He simply reset the darn router! We WERE supposed to do that, but for the life of me, I could not find the reset button! The travel router looked different than the regular blue, plastic, big Linksys router. How was I supposed to know that all you needed to do was to UNPLUG the whole thing to reset it?!?! Sheesh! *roll eyes here*

Anyway, the title of this post says it all: Lo and Behold---an internet connection! Yeah!
View from the Beach House
Isn't it gorgeous?!?! Many many MANY thanks to Bang and Tita Nonie for letting us stay there!

I have been scrapping.....something to do while we had no internet connection AND an excuse to stay out of the blistering sun during the hottest hours of 10 am to 2 pm. We made the mistake of staying out during these hours yesterday and I have a major sunburn to show for it. Thank goodness the kids had sunblock on; I was just too busy making sure THEY had sunblock on them, I totally forgot to put some on myself! Sigh!


We are staying at the Shangri La Hotel tonight. Japa has been insistent that we stay there when we go to Cebu. Not that it was going to be uber private for us...we are bringing Ranger and Raine with us when sleep there tonight, hehehe. Raine is excited about having a buffet breakfast tomorrow morning, she opted to leave her other siblings and cousins at the Beach House and miss out on all the fun they were going to have! Ahhhh....priorities! :)

TTFN!

No comments: