Wednesday, April 11, 2007

An Anniversary and A Scrap

Happy 42nd Anniversary to Mommy Nena and Daddy Doods! Japa and I passed by Spring Deer to get some Chinese food before heading over to Ayala Heights for dinner. Ate Becca, Ogie and the kids were there as well, so we were pretty complete. It was a madhouse with all the kids there, but thankfully, nothing was broken nor were there any major fights. Whew!

As pathetic as it might sound, I wasn't able to take photos. Sigh! I know, can you believe it? And the worse part, I had my camera in my purse! Aaaargh! Maybe it was because after we had a huge dinner AND plenty of dessert, I was too stuffed to move? Hehehe. Oh well.

After no scraps yesterday, I was able to produce ONE page :):
1ST FORMAL DRESS
Raegan in all her finery.

Journaling reads: Raegan wore her first formal dress to Steffi's 2nd birthday party. The frilly, lacy off-white dress came from her Mamalyn, who loved buying clothes for the girls.

Credits: papers - My Book of ABCs by Kathryn Balint; alpha, eyelet trim - Fairy Godmother by Kathryn Balint; overlay - by Dani B; photo filter - Vintage Actions by Kim Hill; grid - Visual Stories Squared by Katie the Scrapbook Lady; tag, ribbon - Old Tyme Rendezvous by Kathryn Balint; small tag - by Gina Miller; fonts - the King and Queen, Arial Narrow


And this won't be long, since for some strange reason, I am STILL sleepy, even after a little nap in the car while Japa ordered the Chinese food! Uhm.....MSG anyone? Hehehe.

Good news though: I forced myself to get on the treadmill for the second time!!! Whoohoohoo!!!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that's Raegan! Time flies fast! Happy Anniversary to the parents of Japa (my tormentor boohoo!)