Saturday, April 07, 2007

I've Lost My Mojo!!!

Ack! I have been staring into my laptop for pretty much the whole day....and nothing! Nada. Zero. Zilch. Zip. No layout whatsoever. Not sure if it's because I don't feel inspired (not really), because I'm all scrapped out from all that I did yesterday (hehehe), or because I don't have the right pictures (yeah right!).

*shrug* I don't know. Maybe I needed a break from scrapping. So I read yesterday. I read the Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason. Pretty good---it's like The Da Vinci Code, but more intellectual, if you can get even more intellectual than that. Requires a bit of thinking definitely, but riddle-solvers will enjoy the book for sure. I sure as heck couldn't put it down towards the latter part of the book! :)

I guess what I SHOULD have been doing is think about renovating Abada and other general house painting ideas. I do want a new look to our home, making it ours and not Mom and Dad's, i.e., gold leaf, old-style furniture, etc. I want a little bit more modern, country type of look to the rooms. Maybe even a separate look for each room. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to start off with the living room/foyer area. That desperately needs a major renovation job I think. Will try to take photos just so everyone can see in what dire need of change it requires, hehe.

{EASTER EVE}

What we DID do, was to congregate at La Vista at around 10 pm or so.....with our "sacrificed-food-for Lent" in tow. We brought a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken with lots and lots of gravy. Yummmmm!!!

Then we waited for midnight......and totally pigged out on KFC, kielbasa, spam, rice, ice cream cake. tapa and eggs. What a FEAST! I wish I had gotten pictures from Bang...it was like there was a small tornado on the lazy susan in the dining room table! Holy Moly! And EVERYTHING was eaten ---more like inhaled!--- within a half hour or so! Sheesh! Hehehehe. But it was SO worth it! Even the kids were so excited about this salubong (in English, literally "meeting"). For Raegan, it was her first taste of gravy after 40 plus days of Lent. For Rogan, it was kielbasa and spam galore. For Japa and myself, it was all the meats on the table, and for Japa, rice as well.

In short, we totally pigged out! :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

you got that right! we PIGGED OUT! ....may i remind everyone about the wedding....hihi!