Friday, April 27, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Original title, huh? Hehehe. Couldn't think of anything else.

{BIRTHDAY WISHES....and the BLUES}

Thank you ALL so much for all the birthday greetings for Japa yesterday! I told him that there were a lot of well-wishers from my blog AND from my DST layout of him, hehehe. And he thanks each and every one of you. He was feeling a bit blue the day before...because it was his birthday. And I was like, "hello! It's your BIRTHDAY! You shoule be in a celebratory mood!" I asked him WHY he was feeling blue and he said something like he just didn't feel like celebrating his birthday much. Huh?

Could it be the start of a mid-life crisis?!!? Already?!!? He's only 38! To be fair, Japa did rebound a bit during the day enough to plan where he wanted to treat the family for dinner on his birthday. Whew! But could it be mid-life crisis you think?

{PICKING UP ROGAN}

You will all be glad to know that I did NOT forget to pick up Rogan today. Hehehe. In fact, I was a bit early and had enough time to get out of the car and go inside the gym....only to find out that the little twit was pee-ing in some dark, danky corner!!! Aaaargh! So I yelled at him to 1-get out of the corner right NOW (as if he could stop mid-stream, hehehe) and 2-he earned an earful of hygiene and common courtesy. Sheesh!

But he did say "thanks for picking me up, Mama!" Awwww...... :) So I guess I'm out of the bad-mommy list and onto the good-mommy one *wink*

Nothing exciting today...We did go to Virra Mall to have Rogan's Game Boy fixed. The poor boy was not a happy camper for the past few days because he had "nothing to do". Of course I made him READ instead! Sigh! Nothing to do....gets my goat, especially when school's out. Oh well. Anyhoo, the GBA simply needed a new battery; for some strange reason, he had completely drained his battery! Boys! *this said out of sheer exasperation*

I wasn't able to surf the boards last night since Japa was watching Heroes via the web. GRRRRR!!!!! In a major way! What downloads I was getting was just sheer torture to watch! I was so pissed I scrapped, LOL!

A BEE IN THE FLOWERS
My little bumblee-godson, Bric, during a family photo shoot. I decided to put him "inside" the tulips, hehehe.

Credits: kit - Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Digi Hub; leaves - Spring Mix by Amy Martin; bee trail, "sweet" - Buzz Tales by Katie Pertiet; font - DJB Messie Amanda; layered template, inked edge - The Flower Shop 1 by Janet Phillips


TTFN!

2 comments:

Elizza said...

precious photo!!!! love that layout!

mid-life crisis? oh no! hehe

Olivia Dizon said...

OMG ATe!! I love you!!! Mwah, mwah, mwah!!! What an adorably CUTE LO!!! Oh, my bumble bee!!! Thank you so much!!! Your godson thanks you super duper :)