Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Viva La Mexico!

Is that the right grammar/syntax even? But anyway, I just HAD to post this. I was going through blogthings.com and I saw the question "What Kind of Food are You?" Well of COURSE I had to go answer the questions!

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.


Well, Duh! Of COURSE I love love LOVE Mexican Food! Hehehehehe. This is my all-time fave kind of food; I shouldn't be surprised to see that I AM Mexican Food! :)

Since I'm on the subject (and blogthings is quite addicting), here are a few more Mexican "MEs":
You Are a Blueberry Margarita

Honestly, there's no one quite like you. And believe it or not, most people think that's a bad thing!
You're open, wild, friendly, wacky, and tons of fun. You have a big personality... and a big heart.


Blueberry??? Is there even such a Margarita flavor? Hmmmm.....I've always opted for Strawberry, hands down. Maybe I SHOULD try the blueberry....if I find one!

And the last one:
Your Mexican Name Is...

Doña Suzelly


Doña? Hehehehe. Yup, that's me. A real Doña, if you ask Japa.

Well there you have it.....my Mexican-ness :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

somehow i get the feeling that you will soon crave for mexican food...oh well....you'll have lots of those when you reach glendale....yummmm! and i think i'm starting to crave too!