Monday, June 05, 2006

I Scrapped!

Another layout done --- Yeah! This one has ME in it. Very simple, but I love how the photo of Raegan and me just SHINES! :)

Credits:
kit - Fresh Start Mega Kit by various designers at Scrappin Digi Kreations

stitched flowers and hearts - by Gina Miller at SBB
stitches - by Kim Hill at CGEssentials
photo edge - by Lauren Bavin at DSPlace

fonts - Eras Demi, Arial

Journaling reads: Raegan, I LOVE you. You will always occupy a special place in my heart because you are my firstborn. Nothing will ever change that. You are truly a TREASURE to have, one that constantly
shines through. I hope you continue to INSPIRE other people, most especially your siblings. Always keep your CHEERFUL attitude, and continue to be the awesome Ate you already are.



This should be it for now. Off to bring Dad to his Physical Therapist!

No comments: