Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I am a Blog Techie!!!

Hahahahaha! Well, sort of. I figured out ON MY OWN, how to put that little clock AND the slide show thingy onto the sidebar ---------->

Whoohoohoo for me!!!! Yeah! I am SO psyched. Yes, the HTML code proved a little bit daunting, but with a little bit of trial and error, those things are on the sidebar!!!!

Ok, that feat was enough to warrant a different post for the day, hehehehe.

* * *
I am catching up on the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose over at Divine Digital. I just finished Day 36 and I totally totally LOVE the finished LO!!!

Let Life...Live Life
Quote by Greg Anderson reads: When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning,
by dreams that need completion,
by pure love that needs expressing,
then we truly live life.

Credits: kit - Language of Love (June Mega Kit) by various designers at The Digi Dreamer
fonts - Cheri, Gentium


It's almost 1 am and I need to sleep! LOL! I'm on a high from catching up on scrapping! Whoohoohoo!

3 comments:

Monica and the team said...

girl, i know about the slide and the clock being daunting ! CONGRATS IT LOOKS AWESOME! :D great blog btw!

Anonymous said...

I love that layout Rona! And great job with your blog. It looks great!

Mandy K. said...

That is such an awesome layout!