Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Of course, I have yet to call Dad in the States. It's early morning there as I write this, so I'll probably just call him tomorrow morning when I wake. I have been productive though, and did a couple of layouts for Dad, which Rodney's supposed to insert in the digital frame that features a slideshow, which is our gift to Dad, along with some comfy slippers that he wanted.

I SCRAPPED!
Credits: kit - La Folia by Christine Honsinger at Scrapmommies
font - Comic Sans

Credits: background paper - Elemental Emotions by Traci Reed at Scrapmommies
so happy together word art - January Mega Kit by various designers at Digi Scrap Divas
family word art - Touch of Home by Ashley Olson at SBB
cloth tags - The Good Life by Marsha Zepeda at The Digi Chick


I love how the collage turned out. This is based on an inspiration challenge from Scrapmommies. Hope Dad (and Mom) like it too! In fact, I think I'm going to have this one enlarged. With the exception of the middle photo, all the pictures in the collage were taken during this past Easter. Next goal? To have the twins have someone in the picture with them! Hehehehehe!

{SCRAPPING NEWS}
I finished 4 quick pages for the album I am doing for Dawn Webb over at Scrapper's Daily Dose. 6 more QPs to go and I should be done! I was on a roll this afternoon! This album will be on sale once it's done, I think. Depends on what Dawn will do with it, but I'm excited doing this. Hopefully, the experience will show me what I should and shouldn't do in doing QPs. Hoping to get some constructive criticism in the process.

Creative Team requirements are coming along fine. Not very speedy, but I'm plodding along. This dang connection of ours at home isn't helping things any either. I can't do much commenting on the galleries since our connection goes on and off and on and off all the time. Very frustrating!

Bought a ton of Michelle Underwood kits at SBB. $1 sale. Who can beat that?!?! :) So I HAD to get me some kits. Trying to control myself here, but hey, it's fun shopping during sales. Besides, I ONLY shop during sales, most especially those that are at least 50% off. Fun! :) Now, to try and download my links yet again! :( .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog Te! had fun reading your entries... and enjoyed going through your pages... You're really a great scrapper! beautiful pages talaga!!! Keep it up! :-D -bangbang :)