Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Scrapped!

Thanks to the challenges at Scrapmommies and at Scrap2gether, I have been a busy bee scrapping-wise! Whoohoohoo!!!
DISNEY PALS


Credits: Journaling reads:

kit - Summer Sunsations by various designers at DigiScrapz
torn edge - by Kim Hill
journaling tag - Romance Collection by Sandra Jackson at SBB
"P" alpha - POW by Christy Sturm at motherhood-unscripted
"A" alpha - Fresh Start by Christy Heins at Scrapmommies
"L" alpha, mouse ears - Mouse Magic by Christy Heins at Scrapmommies
"S" alpha - Happy Friends Cute Christmas by Jeanelle Paige at 3Scrapateers

fonts - Walt Disney, CK Journaling
***

Journaling reads:

Some of our most FUN
times during this summer
vacation was when we
spent days in the Happiest Place on Earth: Disneyland and California Adventure.
We all enjoyed viewing the parades; this was when we saw ALL our favorite Disney characters. Despite the fact that we must have watched a minimum of 4 parades, we never got tired of seeing our Disney Pals over and over again. The best part? When they would shake our hands and wave to us!

We finally have a booking for going back home! Whew! Didn't think the girls would make it to school on time! Anyhoo, I have been busy PACKING all our bags, doing laundry, and last minute shopping of course! This includes shopping for Eve Recinella's awesome designs over at 3Scrapateers. She is one of my fave designers and I just love love LOVE her stuff!

Yes, Elizza, I shouldn't be buying up stuff, but I just can't help myself! LOL! And I do tend to stick to a few select designers, too. Sometimes I just buy just because of the designer. Hehehehe.

I am still waiting for the chickies I ordered for the kids! :( I thought they'd be emailed to me by today. I guess blessthischick was innundated with orders. I mean, they should, considering the ultra-CHEAP prices they have for their chicks!

This should be it for now. Still need to pack in a MAJOR way! Grrrr......and it's 1 am! Eeek!

No comments: