Thursday, June 15, 2006

Productive Day

Yup! I Scrapped, Scrapped, Scrapped. Well ok, I tried (again!) to work. In fact, I was at work quite early! But I just couldn't get my mind to work on figures....I did a few pretty brainless things, but nothing that significant.

However, since I was panicking at the though of not completing my prize kit over at Scrap2gether, I frantically scrapped. LOL! :) These are what I came up with:

Credits: kit - Posh Petals by Eve Recinella
blue paper strip - Tranquility by Eve Recinella
inked edges - by Rebecca Rios for the RAKScraps July Mega Kit

font - Papyrus, Marketing Script


Another one:
Credits: kit - Fun in the Tub by Michelle Underwood at SBB
photo corner - Funky Little Man by Eve Recinella at 3Scrapateers
rivet - Collingwood by Eve Recinella at 3Scrapateers

fonts - Times New Roman, Stamped DSG, Guilty

I also finished a birthday layout for Rogan, which I posted under June 11, his birthday. Liked that one....so colorful.

SHOPPING NEWS
Japa and I went to Home over at SM Megamall and got the girls an awesome bunk bed! It has a full-size be on the bottom, and a twin-sized bed on top. The best part is that it can be taken apart to form 2 beds! I'm excited to get it on Sunday. Along with the bunk bed, we got a much-needed sofa for our room. We need to replace the sofa that's in front of the TV, at the foot of the bed. This old sofa is getting really ratty; it has served it's purpose though: lasted almost 10 years, believe it or not!

DAMN HACKERS!@#!@#!
Scrapmommies was hacked yesterday I think. So Superwoman Traci Reed (owner) finally put the site in order albeit a month or so less (the most recent backed up file was May). So we all started posting and uploading our layouts that the STUPID hacker deleted.......I was at the VERY LAST ONE ----the 12th challenge! ---- when the frigging hacker did it again!!! Aaaaaargh!!!! Don't these dang people have anything to do?!?!?!??! Dammit! Makes me so frigging mad, I swear! Grrrrr!!!!!

UPDATE ON DAD
Talked to Mom this afternoon. According to the neurosurgeon, Dad had another stroke. This is what the MRI showed. When was it? We don't know. We're guessing it happened when he first collapsed in the bathroom.

However, Dad is doing very very well this past week, ever since he can swallow and eat semi-normally again. He is ecstatic and gets emotional when we talk of how he is FINALLY eating through his mouth and not his gastric tube! Rodney has also been giving Dad some physical therapy and trying to make him walk. All in all, Dad is on the road to recovery! Yeah!!!

Ok, it's late, almost midnight, and I have yet to finish Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy. Toodles!

No comments: