Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Have My CHICK!!!!!


My CHICK arrived!!! Check her out:

Isn't she a beaut? Hehehe. Of course! That's ME!!!!

If you want one to be made for you (you provide your own description) go check it out at www.blessthischick.com. They've got a special on their chicks, and they are a STEAL!!!

Now, if only I can figure out how to put her on my title bar, I'd be set, blog title-wise.

edited to add:

After SEVERAL attempts, I FINALLY put my little chick up in the Header! Yay! And because I was EXTREMELY satisfied with my little chick, I decided to go ahead and order one for Japa:
Hahahahahha! This is SOOOOO Japa, I swear! It looks EXACTLY like him! I tell you, those people over at blessthischick.com are the BEST!!! Because of their awesome special price, the kids will now have their own little chickies, too! Can't wait to get them!

I SCRAPPED!!!

Credits: kit - Summer Sunsations by various designers at DigiScrapz
glitzy posies - by Gina Miller

fonts - Fiolex Girls, Times New Roman, French Script, Stamped DSG


No comments: