Saturday, June 17, 2006

Pre-Happy Father's Day Celebration

It's Saturday and The Siblings decided to celebrate Father's Day early to miss the crowds. We decided to have dinner at HEAT at Edsa Shang. Good food, but very very crowded! Ugh! I could've eaten a lot more, but I was just not hapy with all the people in the restaurant jostling for space at the buffet lines. The pasta however, was excellent! So was the strawberry crepe with chocolate ice cream :)

It was also time to meet Rodney's girlfriend, Zharmagne, or Zhar for short. Pretty girl, reminded all of us of Roselle. She was pretty brave, I thought, to meet all of us sans Rodney! Hehehehe. I'm sure Rodney was fidgeting in the States wondering what we --er, I --- were doing and asking Zhar! Seems a very smart girl, but oh so skinny! Damn! She can eat anything (she loves desserts, especially chocolate!) and still she's thin. As in super duper thin. Her thighs are probably the size of my forearms! Hahahaha!

Randy was there with his girlfriend, Stella, as well. Now this one's pretty smart. She had taken all the kids that morning and spent time with them helping them paint father's day greetings on canvas. Now how sweet is that?

Wasn't able to get a photo of all of us, but Elizza has a few pics. Will post them here when I get them.

No comments: