Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Scrapped!

Yay! I've been wanting to scrap these photos of my boys for the longest time, but hadn't found the inspiration to do it. Thanks to a scraplift challenge at SBB I lifted clyaz and came up with this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Big Brother's Secret
kit - The Good Life by Marsha Zepeda at The Digi Chick
stitches - by Carrie Stephens at Fishscraps

fonts - Arial

Awesome poem is by Paige Reed:
Let me tell you a secret,
Oh little brother mine.
A secret that will surely be
One to stand the test of time.

I will never let be forgotten
The bond we will always share.
I will forever be the best big brother
And promise to always care.


I have so much to show you
So can I be your guide?
I will show you all that I have learned
And what you will need inside.

It's not an easy world out there.
That much is true,
But as your big brother, I will
Help you make it through.



No comments: