Thursday, June 29, 2006

Jet Lag!

Do I get jet lag? Hah! Understatement! When last I went home to Manila June 8, I had jet lag for a WEEK, minimum! Now, I'm back in the States, and it's not being any different....so far.

Got home at about 9 pm, had dinner, helped pack the stuff of Lola Nene and Rodney who were going home the following day, checked my daily downloads, read my daily scrapbooking blogs (which are a TON, I tell you!) and STILL not sleepy! Tried scrapping, but no inspiration was striking at all.

Finally drifted off to sleep at 5:30 in the flicking MORNING! Was woken up by Rejy to get up early to go to breakfast at IHOP (yum!) at oh about 7-ish. Got dressed, went to IHOP with Rod and Rej, ate too much (as usual!), went back home and did I try and get some sleep eye? Nope.

Helped Dad get ready for his therapy sessions for the day. Almost GAGGED at his #2 --- told him that he was eating so much now that his #2 was stinking to high heavens, I kid you not! Ugh. Somehow managed to get through that.....

All the traveling and jet lag has now given me a cold and cough. That, or some major attack of the sinuses. Sheesh! As Chandler of Friends fame would say, Could it BE any worse?!?!??!

Thankfully, no. Hehehehe.

{SHOPPING ALREADY?!?!}

Yup. After we dropped of Rod and Lola at the airport, Roc and I went to Best Buy and bought me a DVD for the room!!! Whoohoohoo!
Got this el cheapo RCA Dvd Player. Not the greatest or the fanciest, but it'll do quite nicely for it's purpose, thank you!


Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd of course, I was just DEEEELIGHTED that I could use Paypal again, so........

I got Royanna Fritschmann's Freedom is in the Stars over at Divine Digital. It was ONLY $2.00 until tonight, for the Divine Diva Deal. I just need to post a layout by July 2 to get an awesome posting bonus add-on to the kit. Royanna is one of my all-time fave designers and her stuff is just beautiful, so I always try to get her designs....especially when they're on sale, hehehehe.

Easter Blossoms and Fleur de Lis I got from Butternug Squash. Designed by Christy Sturm. Love her kits, too, as they are very detailed and very textured. And not bad either.....$2.00 each PLUS a 15% discount off of a freebie from Christy's blog! How cool (and cheap!) is that!

I also got 3 kits by Michelle Underwood over at ACOT for $1 each!!! Am I a bargain hunter or what??? Whoohoohoo!

Previews I'll post tomorrow as I have yet to extract them and I can feel my eyes drooping oh so slowly downwards.......Good night, folks!

No comments: