Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Squeezing in Some Scraps

Tomorrow'll be a busy day for me, most likely no time to scrap. Stuff to do before my flight:

1. Meeting at 10 am
2. Back up entire hard drive of my old laptop
3. Pack, pack, pack.
4. Finalize arrangements for expiring mileage (we don't want that to go to waste, lol!)
5. Drop by the drugstore to buy some medication to take with me
6. Give myself a hot oil treatment, if there's time to spare.

Thank goodness I had decided on getting a manicure AND a pedicure early today. Otherwise, my poor fingernails and toenails would be a mess! Ugh!

{MY SCRAPS}
THE SISTERHOOD COMETH
A photo of me (in the middle) with my sisters-in-law (flanking me) and the girlfriends of my brothers (on the outside). Just a fair warning to the boys that the 5 of us are forming a bond....one that they should definitely beware of!

Credits: kit - Fresh Summer by Christy Sturm at Butternugsquash; journaling tag - Very Victorian by Christy Sturm at Butternug Squash; flower stamp - by Dana Zarling at SBB; fonts - Georgia, Boring Showers, Arial, Stamped DSG; The Big Picture filter by Panos FX


FAVORITE BOYS
A photo of Mommy Nena, son Japa, grandsons Rogan and Ranger.

Credits: kit - Giggle Me Happy by Eve Recinella at 3Scrapateers; font - Papyrus


This should be it for the next couple of days. Am expecting jet lag and exhaustion to just about do it for me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rona! Kababayan. I just wanted to say I found your blog through the scrapbook blog roll when you commented and I saw the link for your blog and thought I leave a comment. Hope to hear from you soon. Come visit my blog too if you get a chance. I love to scrapbook but haven't done the digital SB yet like you do your lo's are awesome. Malou

Elizza said...

LOVE your sisterhood layout!

Anonymous said...

girl power!!!! :) really really nice photo and layout ofcourse! i have been reading your blogs. it's so easy to read them. you really feel the emotions and excitement that the writer feels. i think you really are a writer ate! i wouldn't be surprised if your next project would be writing a book and we will all be at a book launch. Or better yet, we will be at a launch for "mama's kit" or an inauguration of a school for scrapping!