Friday, April 13, 2007

Where Did the Week Go?!?!

It's Friday already!??! Where in heavens name did the week go? Time goes by so fast, sometimes I don't even know what day of the week or the date! Maybe it's because it's summer time already?

{OFFICE NEWS}

The usual signing of checks today. Commission day early next week. I wish I had a nice Pen with which to sign the checks with. We have these crappy, cheap, plastic pens at the office. I shouldn't complain, really, since we ARE trying to control expenses, but still. A nice, flowing, stable pen --- with blue ink preferably --- would be nice to have. Maybe I should look into having some really nice pens as company giveaways this Christmas......a thought.

Still having some problems with workflow and processes at the office, both administrative-wise and sales-wise. Sometimes I think it's best if we really invest in some software that will help us keep track of leads, of contacts with our customers; we need to be more efficient in tracking the effectivity of our newspaper ads and our billboard ads.

I won't even begin to mention the problems we have managing our sales force! Although technically not our employees, they earn via commission, and it helps a lot if our software system can track everything and reference every transaction to a sales agent and to a client. What we have now is passable, enough to meet our needs. For now. But in the long run, I think we're going to need some major Lead Management. Something that will make our life so much easier, especially on the administrative and sales departments of the company.

From the customer's point of view, we need to beef up our way of reaching out to the customer and servicing them, by way of feeding them information. Website integration is what we need, among other things. I want our system to be integrated and be fully accessible by our Collections, Sales, Marketing and Administrative Departments, as well as Treasury and Accounting. Really, the entire company should be able to benefit from software that we're going to be investing in, right? Maybe soon.

{LUNCH}

We WERE going to have a working lunch, but Dad suddenly arrived at the office. Hehehe. That meant someplace relatively nice where we actually sat down and concentrated on our meal. Elizza had this wonderful idea of having STEAK; we haven't had a chance to indulge in this particular food since Easter.

So where did we go? To Seven Corners, of course! Their rib eye steak at the carving station is to DIE for! Delish, delish, delish! As I was cutting up Dad's steak for him, I kid you not when I say that my mouth was literally watering! It was all I could do to keep myself from putting a few bites of the steak into my mouth! So it was definitely a GREAT lunch indeed!

I completed my lovely meal with some shrimp and pomelo salad (I got the shrimp from some dish off of the buffet table), and some ice cream teppanyaki for dessert. Yum, yum yum!

{SUMMER CLASSES}

Elizza and I enrolled the kids at the University of the Philippines' summer program. Raegan will be having Street Dancing; Rogan will have Taekwondo; and Raine will be the busiest among them all with Rhythmic Gymnastics and Street Dancing.

Aside from these activities, the kids will be starting their everyday-swimming sessions. Their coach informed them yesterday to be ready for that. It was nice to hear that the coaches think the kids are getting to be faster swimmers. At least what we're paying every month isn't for naught!

Of course, summer "homeschooling" wouldn't be complete with just sports! We're still going to be continuing with our art classes, vocabulary, reading and math.

{ONE SCRAP}
IN AWE
Ranger during this past Palm Sunday.

Journaling reads: You held your Palm in both hands and watched in awe as the priest went around sprinkling holy water on everyone.

Credits: kit - Hello Sunshine by Traci Reed and Kristin Cronin-Barrow at Scrapbook Graphics; word art - by Rina Kroes at SBE; vintage frame - by Nancy Comelab; photo filter - All That Pops by Holly McCaig; fonts - KGD Lindsay, KGD Tiffany; scraplifted from Audrey Liftin for Lifts with a Twist


I love that photo of Ranger! He does look awe-struck, doesn't he?

Off I go to La Vista for a session of Pilates this time. We told Weng to try something new, since the kids could anticipate the next pose for yoga and they'd move all over the place, which was irritating the heck out of me. So Pilates will be a welcome change, I think.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow, you really are a great scrapper! These are gorgeous pages! I didn't get a chance to read everything yet, but I had to comment on your lovely pages! So well put together!