Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just ONE More Scrap!

Yeah right. Hehehe. But really---read my previous post on my severe lack of sleep and you'll know why. I did however finish ONE layout that I just uploaded to DST. I had to wait til after 10 pm or so my time so that my 24-hour period is reset.

LOST IN MACAU---NOT!

Idea taken from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Amazing Month of Memories: April 5 - Road Map Day

Journaling reads:
Road Map.
by the Ruins.
by the Temple.
Places to go...
Assunta, tour guide.
Lost in Macau?
NOT!

Credits: papers - Little Man by Princess Lala Designs at Divine Digital; date stamps - Save the Date by Misty Maier (Dragonfly Designs) at Divine Digital; negative cluster - by Gina Miller; folded corner tempalte - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks; fonts - DB Kirsty

There's my Easy Peasy template by Karah Fredricks, you know, one of the templates I got with my $6 GC over at Blue Flombingo yesterday :)

{Schtuff}

Plans for our 10th wedding anniversary are still, well, in the planning stage. Hehehe. We'e sort of agreed on going to Hershey, Pennsylvania, home of the Hershey chocolate! :) I'm excited to do that! Now to find out via RCI if there are any places to stay there, preferably one of those bed and breakfast types of places. Small, quaint, intimate. This should be fun.

And not only that, apparently right next door are Outlet Stores!!! Whoohoohoo!!! Can't beat a great bed and breakfast place right next to shopping! Yeah!

If you're reading this and know of an awesome B&B place, just holler! I'm going to be all ears for sure!

And with that, I am off to bed. I NEED to SLEEP!

TTFN!


No comments: