Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy 38th Birthday, Sweetheart!

Happy Birthday, Japs!


38 things...

that we love about Papa

01 - he loves to play with the kids
02 - he can COOK so I don't have to
03 - he changes diapers, especially those with the poop
04 - he plays PS2 with the kids
05 - he is a fitness buff and tries to make us one, too (although I think this is a toss up)
06 - he teaches the kids to be adventurous eaters
07 - he is down-to-earth
08 - he is smart
09 - he teaches the kids Filipino (this is good for me, but the kids may beg to differ, hehehe)
10 - he helps review the kids during exam week
11 - he lets us play with his Mac
12 - he teaches us how to take pictures
13 - he lets us touch his brand new camera
14 - he knows when to have fun and when to be serious
15 - he is SEXY!
16 - he is a very good provider
17 - he is a great Papa to everyone
18 - he has learned to love dessert because I can't finish a meal without it
19 - he spends time with the kids just so I can scrap or because I have a chat I have to attend
20 - he loves my layouts
21 - he encourages me to do what I want
22 - he researches information on my laptop and camera so I can make a decision
23 - he does laundry (and folds too, but not so neatly, hehehe)
24 - he makes sure I get enough rest (and will turn off the alarm clock or not wake me at all!)
25 - he has learned to love the cold so we can snuggle under the covers
26 - he goes to yoga with me just so I have someone with me
27 - he is most definitely not a "yes" man
28 - he has a strong personality
29 - he knows what he wants out of life
30 - he loves to swim with the kids, even if the water is freezing cold
31 - he has taught the kids an appreciation for what we have
32 - he has taught all of us to be more practical
33 - he's got the sexiest pair of legs *wink*
34 - he loves Beauty and Beast because I do
35 - he is a leader
36 - he has gotten closer to God and is more in touch with his faith
37 - he loves the kids
38 - he loves me

I love you, Sweetheart! Happy 38th Birthday!


P.S. I used Janet Phillips' 33 things....post as an inspiration for this post. Thanks Janet!

It's 3:09 am and I need some sleep....mass is at 630 am to thank God for Japa. Then breakfast....yummmm! Then I don't know -- it's Japa's day today!

TTFN!

11 comments:

Renee Valerie said...

i'll be the VERY first one to greet japs via ur blog... HAPPY 40TH borthday, dear japa! :O) don't worry - you don't look it! and i will agree with all of ate's 33 reasons for her having you, except for the sexy legs. need to check those out next time! hehe! happy birthday once again! love, our li'l bunch over here

Katie Nelson said...

Happy birthday to your great guy! He sounds like a "keeper" to me! :)

Elizza said...

Happy birthday, Japs!

ate! Love your 38 reasons! i was looking for the layout though....hehe

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAPS!!!!

Great idea about the 38 things.. i need to try that!

Anonymous said...

wonderful b-day layout! and great blog post, posting some fav things about your layout subject!

Wendy said...

Terrific LO, and Happy Birthday to your DH! Love your list!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your hubby.
Love the list !!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to Japa!

Rona, your list is awesome! Tell me, does Japa have a single brother who is into older women? LOL

I've caught up on your blog - wonderful, wonderful layouts as always! And I love getting to know you and your family so well.

Good luck with the baby's swim lessons - it will take time, but he'll love it eventually!

Huggles,

Olivia Dizon said...

happy birthday Japa!!! Thanks for the birthday treat!!! Yummm!!!

Olivia Dizon said...

oh, i got kilig with reasons 24, 25, 26... so sweet!!!

Tammy said...

He doens't look 38!! He looks much younger! Gorgeous layout!