Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Catching Up on CT Scraps

Yup. It's that time of the month! I'm almost caught up, I only have the layouts needed for the RAKS newsletter to go. Two more layouts, and I'm done. Obviously, I can't show those yet even here on my blog; gotta wait for the newsletter to come out.

Doing this early enough since we have dinner in the S.O.U.T.H. Read that as in Alabang! Ugh! So so so far away! We're going for Jerome's birthday. He's celebrating by playing poker with the boys. The girls of course, are tagging along, with our LAPTOPS in tow! Hehehe. Now way am I going to venture into the South without my baby! I'd be bored to tears watching (or playing!) poker!

{SCRAPS}
MY TRAINS
Ranger standing by a train in Travel Town, his "heaven on earth". He absolutely LOVES trains!

Credits: kits - Cam's ChooChoo, Papa's Train by Kathryn Balint at kbandfriends; spiral album - by Kathryn Balint; alpha - by Doris Castle; font - Adler


SOMEDAY
Ranger looking with longing through the rails at a ride in Disneyland.

Journaling reads: Someday I will be old enough to ride Tuck and Roll’s Drive ‘Em Buggies at Disneyland with my sisters and brother. Someday I will be tall enough. Someday.

Credits: papers - Color Me Fun by Gina Miller and Kate Hadfield at GMD; stitched swirl, frayed fabric hearts - by Gina Miller; funky doodles - by Princess Lala Designs at Divine Digital; vintage frame - by Nancy Comelab; bugs and bug jar - Cameron's Bug Jar by Kathryn Balint and kbandfriends; font - KGD Tiffany


TTFN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts rona!
btw, i tagged you
details on my blog
hugs
nina

KB and Friends said...

Your train layout is fabulous! I just love the red paper and the spiral notebook as the backdrops. THe photo is absolutely adorable!

Your "Someday" layout is so artistic. Beautiful colors and doodles.

KB and Friends said...

Your train layout is fabulous! I just love the red paper and the spiral notebook as the backdrops. THe photo is absolutely adorable!

Your "Someday" layout is so artistic. Beautiful colors and doodles.