Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Madness!

Scrap-wise that is, hehehe. I was a scrapping machine today! Whoohoohoo!!! 5 LOs completed! Which of course means, I've reached my maximum for the day (24-hour period) at DST *pout*. Oh well.

TRAVEL TOWN STAR
Journaling reads: RANGER enjoyed going up and down the huge trains at Travel Town in Griffith Park.

Credits: kit - Special Things by karencheckyeah digital designs at Divine Digital; tape measure, slider - Jazz Up by Kerstin Schreck(Terragina)at Divine Digital; fonts - DB Teacher, SBC Stone Inscription; layered sketch - Everyday Templates 5 by Amy Bleser


I LOVE DINOSAURS
Rogan in his element at the Las Vegas Natural History Museum. He knows a LOT of facts about dinosaurs!

Credits: kit - Dino-rrrific by Melissa Daniel at Divine Digital; folded corners - Easy Peasy by Karah Fredricks; fonts - DB Mr T, KGD Tiffany


EASTER SCENES 2006
Credits: kit - Bunni Boo by Royanna Fritschmann at Divine Digital; funky doodle frame - by Princess Lala Designs at Divine Digital; alpha - Baby Tweet by Royanna Fritschmann; font - SBC Stone Inscription; layered sketch - by Karah Fredricks at Blue Flombingo

RAILROAD CROSSING
Boydee acting silly....because his tummy is full. And just because.

Credits: Everything by Kathryn Balint at kbandfriends.com; kits - Cam's Choo Choo and Papas Train; easy peasy folded corners by Karah fredricks; font - Arial


GOING AROUND MACAU
Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Amazing Month of Memories: the whole month of August is Foot Health Month. The idea of foot health inspired me to scrap our Crocs...our primary "means" of going around Macau, along with the hydrofoil and a local tricycle.

Credits: grid - Visual Stories Squared by Katie the Scrapbook Lady at ACOT; yellow paper - Mix n Match Basics by Katie the Scrapbook Lady at ACOT; shoe stamps - Pieces of Me Collection: Quirky by Meredith Fenwick at SBG; jester shoes - by Trish Jones; corkboard and cork alpha - by mom2niryza from DST; messy alpha - by Kimberly Geswein; stamped extreme alpha - by Shawna Clingerman at SSD


See? 5 whole layouts! I am so proud of myself, hehehe. On top of that, I joined the 6-month anniversary celebration over at Blue Flombingo , completed the 4 challenges, and was the 5th person to do so, which earned me a $6 prize to Karah Fredrick's store! Karah Fredricks---she of the Easy Peasy folded corner template fame :) So what did I get? I got ALL her templates of course!!! I am SO excited to use them!

{Other Schtuff}

I am not a happy camper right now....whenever I type, the letter appear as if they are semi-hanging, like the keys are getting stuck before they pop up! Maybe this signifies a need for a computer memory upgrade you think? I am of the firm believer that a computer, especially my laptop, can never hae enough memory! Hehehe. I currently have 1.75 gigs of RAM on my baby. And I know it can take a maximum (?) of 2 gigs. Maybe I should get me that computer memory upgrade in a few months. With the time I spend on my laptop doing scraps mainly, I think it will be well worth the investment.

TTFN!




No comments: