Friday, April 06, 2007

More Scraps!!!

Yup! I'm loving this Easter break! It's scrap time for me for sure! Which is good, since I know by Easter, I'm going to be having TONS of photos with which to scrap with!

{I've Been Tagged!}

By Nina, that is (thanks, Nina!):

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Information Officer for the Philippine Government
2. Marketing Officer for Warner Bros., Inc.
3. Vice President for Administration for Magnificat Ventures
4. Team Captain for the Philippine National Rowing Team - I know, not a "real" job, but I did get paid for it!

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Disney's Beauty and the Beast
2. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Harry Potter series
4. High School Musical (with the kids) hehehe

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Glendale, California
2. Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Quezon City, Philippines - Abada
4. Quezon City, Philippines - La Vista

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE(D) TO WATCH
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Charmed
4. Remington Steele (am I dating myself here? Hehehe)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Europe
2. Alaska - on a cruise
3. California
4. Florida

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Burritos!
2. Pasta
3. Pizza
4. Chocolates!

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. In the States! (it's too hot in the Philippines right now!)
2. In the States!
3. In the States!
4. In the States!

FOUR PEOPLE I WILL TAG
1. Elizza
2. Katie
3. Royanna
4. Kim

{SCRAPS}
BLOOM
My kiddos enjoying the sun and the flowers at the Flower Fields.

Credits: kit - Blossom and Grow by Royanna Fritschmann at My Digital Muse; frame clusters - by Nancy Comelab at MDM; stitched stems - by Rina Kroes and Dani Mogstad; stitched flowers - by Melany Violette; curvy stitch - by Claudia Campbell; x-stitch - by Kimberly Geswein; alpha - Hanging In There Alpha by Paula Duncan at SSD; beautiful word art - Striptionary by Manda Bean at SSD; folded corner - by Karah Fredricks; font - 2Peas Goofball


STONE BALLS
Journaling reads: When you saw the huge stone balls before the entrance to Legoland, you immediately jumped on one, did a balancing act on it, and did a series of poses. You called me to take several photos of you, saying that these were for me to scrap for your album!

Credits: kit - POSH by Royanna Fritschmann at My Digital Muse; folded corners - by Karah Fredricks; font - DB Jennifer; layered template - Collection 11 by Jen Caputo


Okay, it'sbarely 11 pm. Let's see if I can finish a layout before midnight. Or two :)

TTFN!

No comments: