Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So So Sleepy.....

I slept at 515 am this morning!!! I have NO idea why that happened but I can venture a guess: a large cup of coffee at about 1030 am and some Excedrin for Migraine at 1 pm (it has caffeine in it). So I'm thinking coffee and Excedrin are NOT a good combination for me? Sigh!

I've done some work at the office. Semi-productive. *shrug* And we have yoga at 5 pm later. That's 3 hours away and my eyelids are going down of their own accord. I don't want to take coffee or I'll be up 'til the wee hours of the morning again.

{ONLINE TRANSACTIONS}

This is a Sponsored Review.

I have paid some bills online and I am SO glad for technology! Even when I'm in the Philippines, I am able to shop online, get my bills online, and pay my bills online! How cool is that? I can check my main bank AND my credit cards. Yes, with a capital S. Hehehe.

Online banking has been safe for me so far. And I don't see any reason for that to change. I've used the internet to do several online transactions amount. Good thing my bank is technologically advanced! If you haven't done an online transaction, now's a good time as any. Of course, you have to set up a savings account. Best bet is to get a site that offers a lot of options such as a bank account, a credit card account. Throw in Paypal for best online shopping, especially if you're a digiscrapper like me! Hehehe. And hey, I'm not a banker....in fact, if you read my previous post, you'll know I hate accounting or anything to do with numbers!!! So this site is a good option to consider. Seems easy enough.

The best part is that they have these awesome Money Saving Tips! I loved reading about ways to boost savings. I SO need to do that! I'm always on the lookout for something to help me save more. So I can shop more! Hehehe.

My favorite tip? Avoid temptation. In other words, don't spend too much time hanging out at the mall. :) In my case, would that be stop spending time online?!?!? Egad! How can I do that! Hehehe. But it's true. I've stopped dropping by at the supermarket every week, telling myself to go grocery shopping ONCE a month or even every month and a half! And I find myself spending less!!! Seriously!

Now, to put some money into another "safety" account, i.e, an account for a specific purpose. 'Til next "serious discussion" time! :)

{SCRAPS}
NOT-SO-SECRET-DESIRE
Journaling reads: A day...a MEAL!...is not complete without me putting a piece of chocolate or some kind of dessert in my mouth. Ahhhhh...now THAT is a small, SWEET piece of heaven!

Credits: kit - Moments of Life by Nina at Oscraps and ndisb; newspaper scallops, buttons - Rainy Days & Mondays by Dani Mogstad at SSD; pearled flowers - by Nina; bend it template - by Debbie Knorr; photos - downloaded from the internet; font - KGD Flowergirl; layered sketch - Pretty Petals #5 by Janet Phillips


WINDMILL
Raine spent a bit of time at Legoland building a windmill. She made this all by herself!

Quote by Vincent van Gogh reads: Great things are not done by impulse but by a series of small things brought together.

Credits: kit - Le Chapeau Rose by Rina Kroes and Kimberly Stewart at 3S; negative strip - by Gina Miller; convex bend - by Jen Caputo; stitches, staples, layered sketch - Pretty Petals #5 by Janet Phillips; fonts - VTKS Dear Love, DB Danielle, Felix Titling, KGD Amber Print, KGD Bretta


BE LIKE A TREE
Journaling reads: My wish for you: Be like a TREE... Life is balanced like a tree. When you consider the struggles, difficulties, and sorrows as a part of it, then you see it as beautiful and perfect. - George M. Lamsa

Credits: kit - A Pocketful of Patches by Rina Kroes at SBE; journaling tag - Prismatic Petals by Rina Kroes; tree - by Sue Bond; leaves - Sketchadoodlez 3 by Rina Kroes; fonts - KGD Tiffany, KGD LisaE Script, KGD Bretta; stitches, layered sketch - Jiffy Stax Vol.4 by Rina Kroes at SBE


FROLICKING IN THE WAVES
Raegan immensely enjoying herself at the beach. A true water baby!

Credits: papers, word tags - Welcoming Spring by Gina Huff at Weeds and Wildflowers Design; summertime word art, swirl - Lil Bits Morning Glories by Kay Miller at Nitwit Collections; bended photo template - by Jennifer Layden; notebook paper - Holed Edges by Amy Martin; fonts - the King and Queen, KGD Dixi; photo filter - Virtual Photographer


TEACHER TESS
Journaling reads: Teacher Tess taught you how to support each other. She taught you discipline. She treated you like you were her own daughter. daughter. She was the BEST Grade 2 teacher ever!

Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady’s May Month of Memories: May 9 - National Teachers Day

Credits: kit - Gentle Spring by Nina at Oscraps and ndisb; notepaper alpha - by Ashley Olson at The Digi Shoppe; date stamp - It's a Third Date by Eve Recinella at SSD; cluster - Cluster Fun by Nina; photo frame - by Toni Berman; fonts - KGD Dixi, KGD Bretta; layered sketch - A Little Eclectic #5 by Janet Phillips


Almost almost almost caught up with my layouts!!! Knock on wood! :)

TTFN!

No comments: