Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh PHOOEEY!!!

I guess with that title you know I didn't win the Photo Contest!!! ***big pout*** I swear, the sabotaging that goes behind the scenes! Bwahahahahaha! And I have my dear husband and brother to thank for that, can you believe!!!! Grrrrrr!!!! Oh well.

CONGRATULATIONS to Gelo!!! Haven't seen his photos, but I'm sure they were great. I heard he stayed on for several more hours to wait for the sun to hit the stained glass windows...which gave him incredible shots. Me? I couldn't stand the heat...Besides, I had my trusty Photoshop to back me up! Hehehehe.

Anyway, the best part of the day is.....I SCRAPPED!!!! Not my ultra-best work, but I am SO glad I finally got a page done!!! After what, 4 whole days of NO scrapping!! Sheesh!

SUGAR & SPICE, WITTY & WISE
Reese and moi.

Credits: kit - Rebecca by Cindy Simon at Elemental Scraps; word art - Simple Sayings (GIRLS) by Eve Recinella at SSD; folded edge template - by Karah Fredricks at TDS; font - KGD Tiffany Script

TTFN!


No comments: