Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh So Sleepy....

I've been like a zombie for most of the day. I desperately NEED sleep! We went to mass at Padre Pio's at 10. We brought Ranger, much to Japa's consternation *roll eyes here*. I told him just as long as Ranger had his Thomas and friends trains, he should be fine. But for good measure, I brought along a NEW train, Arthur.

Lunch was at Ayala Heights where I finished I-don't-know-how-many-shrimps! Yummmm!! Japa just kept peeling, and I kept eating! Hehehe. I think I may have eaten close to 1 kilo (2 pounds!) of shrimp!

I'm still working at choosing my photos for the Photo Contest. I thought I'd have until Tuesday, but NO---we have to submit everything tomorrow! Sigh!

Mom and Randy left for the States...

{FREE CELLPHONES}

This is a Sponsored Review.

In May, Japa will be getting a free cellphone from Globe!!! I am SO hoping he gets the one like Rondic's where it comes with a Sudoku Game; I am so addicted to Sudoku! :)

A few of my favorite brands of cellphones are Nokia and Sony Ericsson. I like Nokia because I personally feel that it's the easiest, user-friendly phone ever. I like Sony Ericsson because they have cool, funky phones. In fact, my current phone is an Ericsson. Don't ask me the model because I am so bad at memorizing those kinds of details, hehehe. I don't like getting a phone because it's the latest craze, latest model, etc. Give me a phone with basic details, a game or two, and I'm set. :)

The phones I hate the most are flip phones. I hate that they're small, that I have to flip them open before I am able to answer or dial! It is such a hassle, I swear! A bigger flip phone I'd appreciate, but I'd love it even more if there was an option to take out the flip....which is what my Sony Ericsson phone does.

As for plans, I like having post-paid plans. Easier, plus the office pays for our phone plans :) For Raegan, I get her a pre-paid plan. Or I pass her load. Better for me this way, at least I can control how much minutes or text messages she uses. She's also using my old phone, which I had loaded up with several ring tones to choose from :)

Ok, I gotta go. Lots to do---choosing my photos, plus manipulating them in Photoshop!

TTFN!

No comments: